2. Alaska: What is their official state sport?
3. Arizona: What famous national park is found here?
4. Arkansas: What contest do they hold every year in Stuttgart?
5. California: What animal is raised more in California than any other state?
6. Colorado: What city in Colorado claims to invent the first sandwich that most people love to eat?
7. Connecticut: How did the inventor of the lollipop come up with its name?
8. Delaware: Describe the frying pan used in the Delmarva Chicken Festival?
9. Florida: What drink is named for the University of Florida Gators?
10. Georgia: What soda was invented in Georgia?
11. Hawaii: What letters are part of the Hawaiian alphabet? Vowels Consonants
12. Idaho: An Idaho law forbids candy that is over _____ pounds to be given to another citizen.
13. Illinois: What restaurant began in Des Plaines?
14. Indiana: What town in Indiana receives over one half million letters in December?
15. Iowa: What is the largest cereal making company in the world?
16. Kansas: What was once outlawed to serve on cherry pie?
17. Kentucky: What song was created in 1893?
18. Louisiana: Louisiana has a law about biting people, what is it?
19. Maine: Ninety-nine percent of what fruit is produced here?
20. Maryland: How old was the person who first successfully manned a balloon launch?
21. Massachusetts: What sport was invented in Holyoke?
22. Michigan: Describe what makes their post office different than the other states.
23. Minnesota: What candy bars were invented here?
24. Mississippi: What famous stuffed animal was made here and why?
25. Missouri: How was the ice cream cone invented?
Created by: Patricia Parker Sharon Elementary School
North Carolina Standard Course of Study Goals and Objectives: LEARNNCGrade 5
CONNECT WITH US