2. How small was the smallest dinosaur?
3. What animal is bigger than any dinosaur?
4. What color were the dinosaurs?
5. Could any dinosaurs fly?
6. Were more dinosaurs plant-eaters or meat-eaters?
7. Name a well-known meat-eating dinosaur that starts with the letter T?
8. Name a plant-eating dinosaur with three horns on its head?
9. What are scientists who study fossils called?
10. When did the dinosaurs go extinct?
Created by: (Patricia Parker Sharon Elementary School)
North Carolina Standard Course of Study Goals and Objectives: (You can copy and paste from LEARNNC.)
CONNECT WITH US