Workshops and CEUs
I-SS is no longer using TNL as our professional development management system. We are now using LINQ which can be accessed through Time Keeper.
Iredell-Statesville Schools utilizes LINQ to:
- Ensure professional development is aligned to district strategic priorities
- Communicate professional development opportunities
- Register participants for professional development topics
- Manage room reservations
- Develop course rosters
- Monitor course completion, satisfaction and impact of training through end of course surveys
- Assign and track Continuing Education Units
- Communicate to participants the status of their professional development transcripts
We believe that professional learning improves the knowledge and skills of our faculty and staff, and can lead to changes in classroom practice and increased student learning. Professional development that is not on-going or collaborative (aka One-Shot Workshop) rarely translates into classroom application or student impact. Research shows that the most effective professional development combines meaningful job-embedded practice with support from instructors through on-going feedback and coaching.
- Registering for Workshops
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) History
- Receiving CEUs for Completed Workshops
- Reserving a room for meeting (NO CEUs are awarded). Process has not changed.
- Process for workshop approval
- Out of District Workshops Template Submission
- In-District Workshops Template Submission