December 9, 2015
Early Release Professional Development
Knowledge is Power. Sharing Knowledge is Empowerment.
Innovation Showcase: where exemplary teachers and employees from across the district
share their data-proven success!
Join Iredell-Statesville Schools’ employees on December 9, 2015
(Elem: 12:00-3:30pm; Secondary: 1:00-4:30 pm)
to share best-practices for classrooms, schools, departments or the entire district.
Are you an exemplary educator who has helped raise achievement and close student gaps?Are you an outstanding employee who has decreased cost or improved production and efficiency?
Innovation Showcase needs YOU as a session presenter!DETAILS: Based on teacher feedback, the Innovation Showcase will be delivered through your job-alike ERPD on Dec. 9, 2015.
- Teachers will rotate through choice sessions and yours could be one of the sessions offered!
- Sessions will be either 20 min. or 45 min. (presentation, modeling, Q&A, discussion time, possible make & take time if applicable, etc.).
- Please complete the application form below by Nov. 5. (All schools are required to submit a minimum of 1 application.)
- Decisions regarding the presentation sessions will be made by Nov. 7 and you will be notified.
- Thank you for your participation!
Interested? Complete the Innovation Showcase application by Nov. 6, 2015
Questions? Ask your Instructional Facilitator or check out this website for further information: http://iss.schoolwires.com/domain/67