Name: Latonia Bostic
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout MeThis is my 12th year teaching high school science. I spent 12 years at Alexander Central before moving to South Iredell High School in January 2017.
- I currently hold the following degrees, licensures and/or certifications:
- AP Environmental Certification (2015)
-Add-On Licensure, School Administration, Appalachian State University (2013)
- Nationally Board Certified in Early Adolescent/Young Adult Science (2012)
- Master's in Science Education, East Carolina University (2009)
- NCTEACH, Lenoir-Rhyne University (2005)
- B.A.in Business Administration, Lenoir-Rhyne University (2004)-I am married to my high school sweetheart. Together my husband and I have a 21 year old daughter and a 7 year old son.-In my spare time, I enjoy traveling, reading, watching movies, and football. I love the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Denver Broncos!
Why I teach?
I teach because I have a passion for learning about anything and everything but especially science (I know I am a nerd)! I love sharing that joy for learning with my students. I know and understand the impact a teacher can have in changing the world and I truly believe education is my calling.My Classroom Mission:I hold high expectations for each of my students. I strive for them to leave my classroom as confident, independent, knowledgeable, and globally competitive science citizens.My Website:
Last Modified on March 18, 2017