Click photo to go to Mitchell's webpage.Apply to Mitchell:
- Complete the online Application for Admission Form via CFNC.org or stop by Student Services, located in the Student Services Center on the Statesville Campus and in the lower level of building A on the Mooresville Campus, to submit an application in person.
- Submit official high school transcript or GED test scores to Admissions and Records
- Click here for a Request for Transcript form that you may submit to your high school
- If you wish to receive transfer credit from another institution, submit your official transcript to Admissions and Records.
- Click here for a Request for Transcript form that you may submit to another institution
- Mail completed application and any official transcripts (still sealed) tPlacement Test:
Mitchell Community College
Attn: Admissions and Records
500 West Broad Street
Statesville, NC 28677-5264
After submitting your Application for Admission Form please call the following numbers to schedule a college placement test. Please note that you must turn in your application for admission at least 2 business days prior to scheduling a placement test.
Statesville Campus: 704-878-3242
Mooresville Center: 704-978-5415Financial Aid:
Apply with the FAFSA over the Internet at www.FASFA.gov. Be sure to list Mitchell Community College (Federal Code 002947) in step six on the FAFSA. For those who file taxes, The IRS Data Retrieval Tool should be utilized. You and/or your parents can apply for a PIN to "sign" the FAFSA electronically, which means the student aid process can be completed totally online.
IMPORTANT! Once we have received your processed electronic student aid record from the Department of Education, as result of your FAFSA submission online, MCC's Financial Aid Office will email students who have completed both the financial aid and admissions application process an award notice. Students who do not have a complete file will receive a Document Tracking Letter informing the student of additional items needed to complete the financial aid process.Scholarships:
To apply for a scholarship, obtain the form from high school counselors or the Mitchell Community College's Financial Aid Office or print the Mitchell Community College Scholarship Application.
Every student applying for a Mitchell Community College (MCC) scholarship is required to complete a FAFSA. The priority date to apply annually for scholarships is April 30 and scholarships are awarded annually fall semester.