Welcome to my Classroom
Stephanie KellerEmail: email@example.comOur 2018-19 Classroom MissionAbout Me
My name is Stephanie Keller. This is my twelfth year teaching in the Iredell-Statesville School District.I was raised in Harmony,North Carolina. I attended North Iredell High School, and I am a graduate of Pfeiffer University.I enjoy theme parks, crafting, and music.I have been married for 9 years to Donnie Keller. Donnie and I live in Troutman with our sweet dogs Rocky and Sugar.,2018-20197th Grade Keller's Math Supply List
1 Spiral Notebook or Composition book 12 #2 Quality Pencils (will be collected on the first day) 2 Black Expo Dry Erase markers (student's keep) 1 Sock (student's keep to use as a whiteboard eraser) 1 Yellow Highlighter 1 TI-84 Plus or any newer version 1 Box of Tissues
- Enter the classroom quietly.
- Pencils must be sharpened prior to the bell starting.
- Take out materials needed (MacBook, notebook, pencils, etc.)
- Start the warm-up.
- Listen to and follow directions.
- Be polite and use kind words.
- Respect, care, and help others.
- Use time productively.