I am originally from Pasadena, California. We moved here 11 years ago. I have a daughter in 11th grade Lake Norman Hight School, a daughter in 8th grade at Brawley Middle School and a son in 4th grade here at WHE. We miss the warm winters but love so many things about the Lake Norman area.
I have been teaching for 17 years. The grades I have taught have been 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th. My program considers each child's needs, as an individual, and provides a secure and safe environment that develops strong academic skills, self-esteem and personal confidence for all students. Students will be required to complete tasks as individuals and in small groups.
General Class Rules
Kindness Active Listening
Doing Your Personal Best
Specific Class Rules
To create a climate for learning, all students need to be respectful of others by following these specific rules:
1. Be on time for class with appropriate materials for learning
2. Turn in assignments on time
3. Always raise hand instead of calling out
4. Behave in a manner that allows others to learn
5. Assume responsibility for your own behavior