Dismissal and other Daily Procedures
- There will be NO early dismissals permitted after 2:30 for any student with the exception of school athletic events. Please make your appointments accordingly.
- Early release days - there will be no early dismissals or late arrivals permitted. Please make your appointments in the afternoons on those days.
- If you know your student will be leaving for an appointment during the day please send them in with a note to the front office before school starts. We will give them an early release pass. They will show that pass to the appropriate block teacher and the student will then leave the class at the appropriate time.
- If your students forget an item at home, we will not call them out of class to pick it up at the front office. They will need to check between blocks if something is being dropped off for them.
- We will only call a student out of class for an emergency.
Last Modified on September 23, 2013