Media Coordinator: Vicki BradfordEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgMedia Center Information:
- Did you know that we circulate over 1,000 books every week? Lake Norman Elementary students are readers! I am so proud of them!
- The media center is open as soon as the students enter the builing and doesn't close until 3:00 every day!
- We have over 15,000 books in our media center which averages to 30 books per student!
- I am also happy to share we have a variety of print and nonprint materials for student use. Our students have access to over 400 ebooks, 40 interactive books through Lightbox, a digital learning tool, and 10 different periodicals. Besides this, the students have access to many amazing databases that can be found on the Medai Web Page: Bookflix, Trueflix, Capstone, NC WiseOwl and Big Universe (links below.)
- We also have two book fairs every year. Check out the link "Media Center Hightlights" on my web page to see how much fun we have at our book fairs and Read Across America!
- I am also very proud to say that when I took over this dual position as Media Coordinator and computer teacher, I was awarded the District Media Coordinator of the year!
Last Modified on February 7, 2019