By the end of the 2018-2019 school year, I should be able to say that I can...
- sing on pitch with correct rhythm.
- read whole, half, quarter, eighth and dotted notes and rests in meters of 2, 3, and 4.
- sing and ostinato, round, partner song and countermelody.
- read the pitches on the treble clef, including ledger lines.
- play pitches and rhythms correctly.
- identify our list of instruments by sight and sound.
- name dynamic and tempo symbols and terms.
- name and recognize musical forms.