SMART Lunch Mission
SMART is an acronym that stands for Students Maximizing Achievement, Relationships and Time. The primary goal of implementing our SMART Lunch schedule is to create a school day that maximizes efficiency in the way our students and staff use the time given to us.
For students, SMART Lunch will…
· provide time during normal school hours to get help in areas that students are struggling.
· provide time to participate in more clubs and other school-related programs.
· give students more choices and hold them more accountable for their learning.
For teachers, SMART Lunch will…
· provide time during normal school hours to build better relationships with students
· provide time to work more with students on an individual level
· create a more professional learning community within our school.
Overall, SMART Lunch will provide the students and staff of Lake Norman High School a unique and more efficient school day by creating a more opportunistic educational climate.SMART Lunch Tutorial Schedule
SMART Lunch Tutorial Schedule
A (1st 25 min)
B (2nd 25 min)