Former Student Cumulative Records
Former students often request information from the cumulative folders that were maintained by Statesville City Schools, Iredell County Schools, and Iredell-Statesville Schools. The following information is provided to assist our former students in obtaining this information.
Please note that high schools do not keep copies of student diplomas.
- If you last attended the Collaborative College of Technology and Leadership, Crossroads Arts and Science Early College, Lake Norman High, Monticello, North Iredell High, Pressly, South Iredell High, Statesville High, or West Iredell High click here and follow the instructions. This link may also be accessed through the district or school's sites under "QuickLinks" and click on "Alumni Transcript Request".
- If you last attended one of the following, please contact the school for your records:
- Celeste Henkel 704.873.7333
- Central 704.876.0746
- Harmony 704.546.2643
- Scotts 704.585.6526
- Union Grove 704.539.4354
Student records for the following closed schools are located at the Facilities and Planning Division of Iredell-Statesville Schools, 350 Old Murdock Rd., Troutman, N.C.
- If you attended Troutman High School, these records are currently located at Troutman Middle School, 704.528.6028.
- A.D. Rutherford Elementary
- Amity School
- Avery Sherrill Elementary
- Chestnut Grove
- Cool Spring—prior to April 2015
- D. Matt Thompson Junior High
- Davie Avenue—most of these records were burned by vandals
- Monticello Elementary
- Mount Mourne Elementary
- Mulberry Alternative—prior to moving to 435 Monticello Rd
- Mulberry Elementary
- Northview Elementary
- Oakwood Junior High
- Pressly Elementary
- Race Street Elementary
- Scotts Rosenwald
- Springs Academy
- Statesville Junior High
- Statesville Public School
- Unity—closed in 1969
If you need information from one of the closed schools listed above, please contact Mike Plyler at 704-978-2068 or fax your request to 704-873-5475 at the Facilities and Planning Division of Iredell-Statesville Schools.