SUPPLY LIST FOR MRS. HEINRICH
Language Acquisition ClassroomPolicies & Procedures:
- SECTION IN ONE OF YOUR BINDERS (3 DIVIDER TABS OPTIONAL)
- NOTEBOOK PAPER
- PEN & PENCIL WITH ERASER
1. *BE RESPECTFUL, RESPONSIBLE, & SCHOLARLY*
2. All paper, pens, & pencils should be ready before class starts.
3. When the bell rings, you should be in your seat quietly working on the warm-up.
4. You should wait until initial instruction is finished and the activity has started before making any requests.
5. All work should be legible when turned in – if I can’t read it, I can’t grade it! (i.e. All illegible work will be marked wrong.)
6. No gum or other food/candy or drinks will be allowed in class, unless permission is expressly given.
7. The teacher dismisses the class, not the bell.
Remember: YOU are responsible for YOU.
Each time you need to go to the restroom, you must ask in the target language.
- verbal warning/seat change
- discipline reflection – Self-Diagnostic Referral & call home to parent/guardian
- After School Detention (3:00-4:00pm) with teacher
- discipline referral to office/conference with principal
Cheating will not be tolerated. 1st a zero will be given with no make-up opportunity and parents will be contacted.