List one area you can find on each floor of the Museum of Natural Sciences.
2. What would you most like to do at the Museum. Tell what floor it would be on.
3. What is one summer activity you would do at the museum. Make sure it is an activity for your grade level.
4. List two exhibits coming soon to the museum.
5. Name 2 changing exhibits and 2 long term exhibits.
6. How many artifacts are at the North Carolina Museum of History?
7. What is the Vestry Act of 1703?
8. How much is admission to the North Carolina Museum of History?
9. How many miles is it to Raleigh from Mooresville?
10. Visit the rotunda online and find out the date of the Halifax Resolves.
11. Visit the second floor online and find out who made the desks for the House and Senate Chambers in the House of Representatives Chamber.
12. Go the the third floor now, and find out what year the state library room was completed.
13. Who was the governor of North Carolina in 1776?
14. Who is the Lt.Governor of North Carolina?
15.Who is the North Carolina speaker of the house?
16. Where does the governor of North Carolina live?
17. What is the address of the North Carolina executive mansion?
18. Who was the first governor to occupy the finished executive mansion?