When a student is withdrawing from Brawley Middle School to go to a different school, the office needs to be notified and a parent must come to school to complete the process.
These are the proper withdrawal steps to take.
1. Parent obtains Withdrawal Form from the office. Sign/Date
2. Student presents the form to all of his/her teachers. Teacher will ask for book (if applicable) and sign the form.
3. Student checks out with the cafeteria and library:
- Pay any fees or fines
- Return MacBook, backpack and book(s)
4. Student returns completed Withdrawal form to the office and receive a withdrawal packet to take to new school.